• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GoMopar440

4.0 OHV refresh/upgrade questions

I've been off the TRS forums for a while, but I still have the same truck. A '94 B4000, 4x4, 5spd with manual T-case and hubs. A while back the engine died on it, but I was in the middle of another truck project ('75 Dodge Power Wagon, 440, 4 spd, DRW) so the Mazda got parked for a while. At the...
  2. GoMopar440

Gibson 2.5" single cat back on a '94 4.0

My truck came with a "custom" exhaust that was installed by a previous owner. It had a flowmaster muffler with a single inlet and dual outlets, and the tail pipes were routed through the spare tire area and out the back to either corner. I wasn't a fan of this setup for a few reasons. 1) The...
  3. GoMopar440

New tunes for my DD. Boss BV7948B w/3.6"LCD

The aftermarket radio in my new (to me) 94 B4000 was a POS from day one. The CD player didn't work and would coat any CD's inserted into it with some kind of oily residue.:icon_confused: That in itself was very annoying, but when the AM/FM radio part stopped working...:annoyed: Time for an...
  4. GoMopar440

Volt guage jumps and sticks on shutdown

On my 94 B4000 (specs in sig) the voltage guage reads normal while the engine is running. However, when I shut the engine off, the needle on the voltage guage slams over to the edge of the guage (0V side) and sticks there. When I restart the engine, the needle will not return to the normal...
  5. GoMopar440

Q's on tightening up a D35 TTB - bushings, u-joints and bearings

As you may have guessed by my username, I've dealt with Mopars a lot more than I have anything else. I just picked up a 94 B4000 4x4 and I'm trying to get it to where I can trust it as a daily driver before the fall semester starts. Right now I'm waiting on a new drop pitman arm and some Nitro...
  6. GoMopar440

Need help identifying aluminum wheel (pics)

I just bought a 94 B4000 this past Friday and the spare tire is mounted on a white steel wheel. I'd really like to find another wheel to match the aluminum wheels that are on the truck now. The wheels are 15" but I dont know the rim width yet. The tires on the truck are 31x10.5-15 and the...
  7. GoMopar440

Another new old guy...

I just signed up a day or two ago after deciding to trade my 97 Cherokee for a 94 B4000. I've found lots of good info here in the tech library and have already used some of that info to do the 60/40 to bucket mod today. The truck is in dire need of some mechanical TLC in the front end due to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad