• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. color matching

hey im needing to paint a bumper filler, and fender for my truck the problem im running into is it was previously painted before i had bought it like two years ago so dullness of paint is no an issue but i have no clue if there is a way i could go about getting my paint matched if not exact at...
  2. clear coat.

when shooting a tri coat paint when dose the clear need sparyed? while the base is still tackin? or is it okay to once its dry?
  3. head lights

i kind of feel dumb for asking this but I've never really changed a headlight.... one of my dims is out on the left side and i thought i would buy a dim bulb but then i found out the same bulb for both brights and dims so is it possible for just the dims to go out or would both go out...ohh and...
  4. assurance

have you guys saw the newest commercials from Hyundai saying a decade ago they gave us the best warranty and now they are giving us assurance long story short if you buy a new Hyundai and within the first year lose your source of income you can give the car back....catches??
  5. shot gun question

i received a shot gun for Christmas a maverick 88 by moseburg but talking to a friend of mine who is a gun nut he told me that some guns require special ammo so trying to keep this as short and non confusing as possible my question is on a "rifled barrel" do i need to use special slugs or shots...
  6. inertia switch...??

so im wanting to change my fuel filter today i get into my manual look how to and first step relieve fuel pressure...so i find the inertia switch, go to unplug it and no wires run to it at all.....not in the bottom like everything shows not on the side no where im completely stumped and hope...
  7. hey guys

new here and new to 4x4 so i'll have alot of questions but i will do my searching before spammin with new threads that have been answered a thousands times lol. i was on another ford ranger forum but it just seem that most of them was into lowering there truck which i have no problem with just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad