• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel pressure and voltage.

I'm getting a p0193 code. And I've already done pump, filter, driver module, and rail sensor. Took it to the dealer and let them run their test plan. They came up with a faulty pcm. So I replaced it too. Didn't fix my issue. According to my scanner on live data. Pressure is 51psi. I haven't...
  2. 04 sport trac sas questions

Bird76mojo I can build another one. It wasn't very difficult
  3. 1992 Explorer possibly bad trans pan gasket

If you have a laser temp gun. You can check between engine and transmission. They should be close in temp. But you'll have to drive it around or wait a while til the trans gets to temp
  4. 1992 Explorer possibly bad trans pan gasket

The vent tube will be higher above the trans. Look for atf dripping out of it. Run the car until it starts to leaks and see how hot the fluid is. You can flush the cooler for good measure.
  5. 04 sport trac sas questions

Update. I found a 97 grand cherokee. Its width is just over the width of a sport trac and that ok. 400$ for a complete donor jeep.
  6. 1992 Explorer possibly bad trans pan gasket

Sounds like the trans is over heating. Make sure the trans cooler is working properly. Its in front of the radiator. Looks like a small radiator
  7. 04 sport trac fuel issues

New pump and filter. New rail pressure sensor New driver module. Why is my fuel pressure still at 50psi. All books and post say 60 to 65psi.
  8. 04 sport trac sas questions

Did more research. Seems to me that a 98 jeep grand cherokee has a dana 30 in it and its wheel base is closest to the sport trac. Theres a local yard here that says he has lots of them so im going to check them out.
  9. Vibration/grinding noise

Automatic or manual. You probably have a cv type driveline. Which you said you replaced. So we can rule that out. Rear dif has been checked. The only thing I can think of is first gear if auto is slipping and if manual the fly wheel is warped
  10. Transmission

Should be atf.
  11. Vibration/grinding noise

Does it happen in all gears
  12. 04 sport trac sas questions

Ok so I've done more research. Im going to go with a dana 30 from a 96 to 01 jeep Cherokee xj or similar. I need to figure out what I'm going to do about steering. Any ideas
  13. 04 sport trac sas questions

Thats looks great. Im very impressed. Ill be looking for the best parts while I get a second car going so I can park my ST. Your pics give great ideas.
  14. 04 sport trac sas questions

Hey guys been a while since I've been on. Sadly sold my b2. 4.0 swap from 94 explorer with dash and column, 8.8, fm145, into an 86 b2 that was automatic. I came across a 700$ dollar sport trac that the timing chain guides let loose. Didnt damage the motor but it was full of other nasties. And...
  15. 04 sport trac 4.0 radiator upgrade

Ok. I've got some buddies that work at car quest here in town I might be able to have the order the two and compare them. Thx man
  16. 04 sport trac 4.0 radiator upgrade

I need a new radiator and I want to upgrade for more cooling power. Is there a swap I can do for a bigger radiator
  17. egr block

if i block the egr port on the intake the engine dies at idle unless i crack the throttle part way. question, is there a block off plate that will work so the motor idles 91 f250, 460, auto
  18. two questions

ok so to begin this short story, my dad blew my trans. the only one that the jy had was a fm145. i know its not the best but its a little better then the tk5 that blew up. ok first question im sure has been answered multiple times. 80 90 was put in. had atf before i put in the 80 90. but i can...
  19. oh this one should be fun....grimlin

this one is weird. i havent looked into it just yet. but when im cruising down the road at anything over 45 in overdrive ill use the right turn signal and my rpms will rise 300 to 600 rpms everytime i use the right turn signal. i looked under the dash and saw a grey colored wire loom sleeve. i...
  20. decking cylinder heads

ok i want to start this short thread by saying thx to those who have been giving me the great info. ok so i know the compression ratio for this 91 460 is 8.5 to 1. i took apart another 91 460 i had here. just to see whats in side. the head casting are E7TE they arent too bad of heads. i know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad