• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98+ Dana 35

Is the R&P reverse rotation on the 98 up dana 35 ifs ? Will r&p from another vehicle work like dakota of durango?
  2. TUFF COUNTRY 1.5-2.5 TTB DROP brackets

Has anybody ever tried the short 1.5-2.5 ttb drop brackets they sell at jc whitney? I cant find stx brackets so is this the next best thing?
  3. Opinions Please

I have been looking for a 4.0 ranger 4x4 supercab for months (1993-1995) . They are hard to find here . I ran across a Mazda B3000 4x4 super cab. The 2 major issues is I really want a 4.0 so I can run 33's. And the Truck has no air conditioning. How major of a job is doing the AC. I can get my...
  4. 3.0 to 4.0

What do I need to grab beside the wiring harness and computer ? The swap is being done on a 95 ranger. What about the gauges ? Is there anything i need to know?
  5. Bilstein shock specs

I have look all over the net and I cant find any information on there shocks ... u know collapsed lenghth extended length etc Any help is appreciated
  6. Newer 4.0 ohv in an older truck

Can I use a short block for a newer 4.0 ohv like say from a 2000 in my 94 ?
  7. DD Suspension

I have a 94 Ranger super cab that is my daily driver and weekend warrior work/camping off road adventure truck. I am shooting to run 32 inch tires which to me sound logical and makes the most sense. Poblem is I am kinda on a budget. The 4:10 rear disc explorer axle is ready to go in and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad