• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. manual 5 speed will not stay in reverse

all fwd gears are fine but will not stay in reverse unless i hold the stick in gear. and that onlly works in 4W Low. any suggestions . planning to rebuild the shifter bushings due to excessive slop in shifter.
  2. improved headlights

looking for suggestions for improved headlights and or increased alternator power. something low buck
  3. hazard flasher wont work

having to track down electrical issues after the duraspark conversion, ignition switch quit working, car would crank but had no turn signals, replaced the switch and have turn signals but no hazards. there does not seem to be a separate relay flasher all the books say it is on the back of the...
  4. dura spark wiring

dura spark conversion complete B2 is purring like a kitten, however i now have no turn signals, brake lights back up lights or fan power. any ideas which wire i should not have deleted?
  5. carb backfiring

ok have performed the duraspark conversion on my BII, rebuilt carb (2150), now it fires, runs for about 10 sec's then flames out through the carb. i have reset and verifiyied the timing to be set initially at TDC a dozen times. the dizzy is turning. am now thinking it is the carb. any...
  6. dura spark conversion

duraspark distributor installation, i have done the wiring thanks to all who added photo's. but i can't seem to get the distro all the way down in the engine block. any one have this trouble before. i am going to reinstall the original distro this evening to make sure the oil pump drive is still...
  7. duraspark conversion

would someone who has accomplished this conversion on an 84 post some close up clear photo's, i have looked at all the written instructions and need some better photo's for the wiring hook ups. thanks
  8. bad gas

any recommendations on an additive to gas to clean out potential water/ethanol separation? i have siphoned out all the gas possible without removing the tank.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad