• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Battery light on, full power from alternator, batteries good

My battery light has been on since i bought the truck almost a year ago, not too worried about it but just looking for suggestions. getting full 14+ volts off alternator, both batteries are good 12.5+ volts all the time (factory turbo diesel) any suggestions?? thanks
  2. Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

nice build what engine is in that beast?? What exactly does the cat primer pump help with/do?? :S Somewhat new to diesel as this is my first.
  3. Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

Here is a video clip of a cold start for my ranger! was about -4C here in Canada. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6Xl3lL_ys
  4. Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

so no one else has a diesel ranger they wont to post pics and info!? come on, must be someone!
  5. Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

Well its a mistubishi diesel.... but they came factory in the 85-87 rangers. Alot of things actually use these engines, like the mighty max and dodge D50.... Some pajeros and other mitsu stuff uses them too, although alot of them have the 4d56 which is a stoked version(2.5 instead of 2.3) of the...
  6. Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

Finally got this up! post pics of your diesel ranger! Here is a video and a couple pics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM5TM893p0I
  7. 1986 Diesel Ranger - MISC Sensor?

Can someone tell me what this sensor is for, looks likke it hasnt been connected for a long time and is broken..... hopefully someone will point it out..... click link for more description and photos...
  8. 1986 ranger shift boot...

My shifter boot is all torn up in my '86 4x4 manual truck.... I cannot find a replacement ANYWHERE!!! Can someone help or does someone have one in good shape i could buy and get shipped my way? no local scrap yards seem to have my truck right now.... gahh this is very annoying. Its the dual...
  9. What color is this ranger....

What color is this???? My truck is a repaint and i cannot figure out what color code this is supposed to be! anyone know?? :) thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad