• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 OHV MAF calibration.

I have a 4.0 ohv maf that I'm planning on using to measure air flow. Would anyone know where I can find the voltage to air flow data? Similar to the graph that on this page http://www.allfordmustangs.com/Detailed/583.shtml but for the 4.0 maf. Thanks
  2. 97 Ranger tdi swap

I have a 97 Ranger diesel swap I've been slowly working on for few years. I'm finally starting to run into some ranger specific problems so I figured I should actually get around to starting a thread here. Not too many pictures because I'm terrible for remembering them sorry. Pictures...
  3. 4.0 will not idle

I have a 97 4.0 that will not idle for more than a second or two on its own. I can keep it running if I give it throttle but even then it surges badly. I am getting a "low mas air flow" code. I've already replaced the maf with a known good used one and it did not solve the issue. Replacing it...
  4. 3L mass air flow sensor

Any one know what the saturation point is of a maf on a 3.0? Or alternatively what's the most hp that someone has run with a maf based tune? Odd question but I'm hoping this sub forum may have a better insight than the v6 section.
  5. What manual transfercases bolt up

Is there another manual transference that bolts up to a 4wd m5od? 1354m's aren't exactly easy to find and I don't want to deal with the wiring for a 1354e during the 4wd swap.
  6. Oddish question: 01 door on 97 ranger

Will a 01 door from a ext cab fit on a regcab 97? It looks like a yes.
  7. Minimum lift for D30 swap?

I have a 2wd that I'm thinking of shoving a D30 under and am curious as to what people think would be the minimum lift required over a stock 4wd height while retaining a reasonable amount of bump travel. The truck is to be used as a pavement pounder so no serious wheeling, just hacking around on...
  8. M50D bellhousing patern

I'm looking for a drawing for a bell housing from a M50D. 2.3, 3.0 or 4.0 it doesn't matter although a 3.0L or 2.3L would be preferred. For the life of me I cant find anything so if anyone has a link or file stashed away it would be greatly appreciated.
  9. Re gearing front diff on a ttb 4wd setup.

Are different gear ratio's offered for the ttb style 4wd front diff? I Plan on doing a tdi swap into a 4wd and need 3.27 gears to get the rpm's down to a reasonable level for highway use. Does it use regular 8.8 or 7.5 gears or is there a special set for the front diff.
  10. Mods to increase the torque?

Is there anything specific that can be done to increase torque in the low and mid range?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad