• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TR-6060 six speed swap from 4.0 SOHC to 4.0 OHV idea

TR-6060 six speed swap behind 4.0 OHV Edited my original post , as I had incorrect info and I didn't want folks getting wrong info Looking at swapping in a TR-6060 6 speed trans into my 1991 ford ranger 4.0 OHV / 5spd manual / 2WD truck
  2. M50D-R1 drive shaft slip yoke

Hello folks.... Working on a 91'ranger with the mazda 5 spd.. Anyhow im needing to replace the slip yoke that slides up into the rear of trans.... To me it looks like the same yoke as whats used on a c4... Just wanting to see if anyone has any experience with this topic....
  3. 1990-1994 4.0 , 4” piston options

Ive read multiple times about the abilty to overbore the 91-94 4.0 engines to a 4” bore to allow for better off the shelf piston selection...... Has anybody actually done this and what piston should I be looking for. Deck height, stroke, rod length and piston pin diameter have me guessing...
  4. whats the best computer tune mod for a 91 4.0

Hi folks, im in the process of working on my newly aquired 1991 ford ranger. Its equipped with a 4.0 OHV V6 and a 5 spd. Its a 2WD , regular cab .... Im happy with the trucks performance thus far but im looking for a fuz more power. Im planning to add hedman headers with y-pipe and a single high...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad