• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. T-Doe

Comanche Leaf Springs

I was wondering if anyone has swapped comanche leaf springs into a ranger? You can find lift springs for them relatively affordable from rustys offroad. There is only a 1/2 difference in lengths from the rear spring hanger to the center pin and the the center pin to front hanger is the same. So...
  2. T-Doe

does anyone run the YJ style drop shackles?

I'm thinking about doing a 64 leaf swap and I want to lift my truck 6 inches without using the stock blocks. So has anyone used their stock hangers and used shackles like this http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/shackle-small-4-p-66.html or is my only route to use either a belltech or...
  3. T-Doe

Checking Gears

Is it possible to check what gears are in an axle if someone put a different set in? there's a guy selling his axle and he says he put 5.13's in it, I just want to make sure I'm not getting gypped.
  4. T-Doe

98 4.0 liter swapped into a 90 ranger.

I was wondering if a 4.0 swap from a 98 to a 4.0 90 ranger would be difficult. I mean if i have the donor vehicle except for the tranny. is there anything that i would need to swap other than the engine and probably the wiring harness? what are some of the problems i might run into? And if i...
  5. T-Doe

V8 radiator in a v6

I was wondering if I could use a radiator used for v8 swaps with my 4.0? I can pick one up from a guy that was going to do a v8 swap, and he's selling it cheaper than getting a v6 radiator from the pick a part.
  6. T-Doe

Pacer Rubber flares

Those of you that used them to clean up your fenders after trimming, did you have to bend a lip on them to make them fit? Or is it possible to just put them on without a lip on the bottom of your fender?
  7. T-Doe

Tailgates

which years have a tailgate similar to this? with the lettering all the way across it? and would it be able to bolt into my 1990 ranger?
  8. T-Doe

94 4.0 and 90 4.0

I got a chance to buy a 94 4.0 for parts that was in an accident, the motor still runs well and the tranny shifts but the truck is considered totalled. I was wondering if the parts from the 94 other than the body and things like that would match up to my 90, at least the engine and such.
  9. T-Doe

James duff radius arms. Missing Crossmember

I came across some james duff radius arms at a sale on craigslist but the guy didn't have the crossmember. should i just fab up my own or will it only work with the james duff crossmember
  10. T-Doe

My 90' ranger

A few pics from a couple months back i fixed my camber no worries
  11. T-Doe

Truck dies when i step on the gas

I was driving to work the other day, and I stopped at a stop sign and when i stepped on the gas my truck quit. I turned it back on and it started right up i stepped on the gas and it quit again (i did that about 4 times...) So i popped it in reverse this time to turn around it died on me when i...
  12. T-Doe

Other rig bumpers

I was wondering what other rigs could you modify the bumpers easily on to make them fit a ranger?
  13. T-Doe

Drop Brackets

I have a 4 inch superlift lift on my 1990 ranger right now, and its an extra 2 inches in the back i was wondering where i could get drop brackets for a 6 inch lift without buying all the extra parts IE coil springs, shocks, yada yada
  14. T-Doe

Upgrading my 1990

I have a 1990 ford ranger extended cab and i'm wondering the best rbv axles to swap in there?
  15. T-Doe

extended shackles

If I want to use belltech 6400 do I just buy 1 set for my leafsprings? or 2 sets to use on them? and they will they work with my skyjacker 4" leafspring so i can get rid of the stock blocks?
  16. T-Doe

Fuel Pump Stays on

After my 90 ranger turns off my fuel pump stays on the less distance or time it is running the longer the pump stays on and sometimes the whole pump stays on. It's killed my battery before has anyone had this problem?
  17. T-Doe

Lift question

So if I put skyjacker 4 inch leaf springs in back and replace the stock two in lifting blocks with 4 inch lifting blocks. On the front am I going to need 6 inch coils with a 2 inch leveling kit?
  18. T-Doe

New from Washington

Hi! my names Tony from Burien Washington. New to the forums I've got a 1990 ford ranger just working it up to be a daily driver/play toy.
  19. T-Doe

98 to 90 swap

So my friend has a 98 engine for his ford ranger with lower miles and runs better than my 90's engine and i was wondering if things would match up properly? And if the radiator will also fit in my ranger?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad