• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Winter Project

Hey fellas, with winter quickly approaching, and more power on my mind, I've got the bug to do a V8 swap. I have a 2003 XLT, short bed, 2.3, 5 speed, coil spring suspension. Now, there are several things I'm unsure of, and would really like some help on. However, I have been reading as much as...
  2. Best handling suspension mods (lowering too)

Alright, to get started, let me give you guys a little bit of information about what I'd like to do.. I've been daily driving the ranger for going on two years now. I have fun in it, but as you all know, the 2.3 is no powerhouse, and rangers aren't exactly known for being excellent in the...
  3. Need help locating

Alright, thank you. Wish I could find some pictures or a diagram. No luck so far.
  4. Need help locating

Thanks a million! I do see on the inside of the manifold where there is another nipple. I suppose that is where the fuel pressure regular goes. On the IMRC one hose goes out and to the left, another straight down. The one that goes to the left, I put straight up into the intake, correct? And...
  5. Need help locating

I've got a 2003 ranger 2.3 5 speed. I've taken the intake off in order to replace a couple of things. Now that I'm putting the truck back together, there are a few vacuum lines and varies things that I cannot piece together. We have this line, which runs off the silver looking bowl. No idea...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad