• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DayDay

Went to get some work done.....

I recently got my truck worked on at Oil Can Henry's. I got an oil Change, Cooling system flush and my rear Dif. Fluid Changed. After they finished working on my truck my check engine light came on, so I asked them why it turned on all of the sudden. The guy took out a computer thing and...
  2. DayDay

Remove the air intake silencer

Does anyone know how to Remove the air intake silencer on an '03 ranger?
  3. DayDay

Mass Air Flow Sensor cleaning?

I didn't know where to put this... I apologize if it's in the wrong spot. I was reading around some website and it said it's important to clean it every so often. I looked all over the place and can't figure out how to do it on a ford ranger. I have an '03 Ranger. Can anyone possibly type up...
  4. DayDay

Installing LED'S.

I bought three blue LED lights to add to the interior of my truck (One under the the dash of the drivers side & Another on the passengers side, then the third in my cup holder) but I don't know anything about it. I've been doing some research and I was wondering if I really need to use an...
  5. DayDay

Hi :]

My Name is Rich. I've been a long time lurker and decided to register today. Seems like an amazing community dedicated to helping each other out with lots of info and knowledge :] I drive a 2003 Ford Ranger. I hope with some help I can mob it out and have some fun in the process. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad