• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Duratech Decals

Anyone know were I can get a nice duratech decal for the rear corners of our Rangers. I would like to put one where we see all the FX ones on the 4x4 rangers.
  2. This is why I hate having a NEW vehicle..:(

My 2008 Ranger suffered not ONE but THREE flipping dents on the passenger rear box panel today.:pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff: :pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff: :bawling::bawling: Im someone who tries to take care of...
  3. Pics of stock duratechs with 30" tires???

Im wondering if anyone has pictures of their stock duratechs with 30" tires. I was thinking 31's but they look to stuffed. Im assuming 30's wont look as stuffed. I havent been able to find to many pictures here so far. One or two but they are always on an angle it seems.
  4. Pictures of stock duratechs with 30" or 31" tires

Im wondering if anyone has pictures of their stock duratechs with 30" or 31" tires. Im debating on which size to get. I know the 31's will rub at full wheel lock but would really like to see what they look like compared to the 30's. Im thinking 30's, Im assuming they wont look as stuffed. I...
  5. Interior light not going off

Found another "little" annoying thing with my 08'.:sad: If you read my review thread I have had alot of tiny things that I have discovered over the course of 7 months. Nothng major mind you, but enough to make me revaluate the validity of the Rangers reliability reputation. The other night...
  6. 6.5 month review of my 08' duratech ranger.

I now have 8545 mi on my 08' Ranger. I thought it would be cool for me to post my thoughts on the vehicle for the past 6.5 months. I wish I could say its been problem free for the last six months but unfortunately there have been a few problems.:sad: First off the vehicle is fun to drive.YES...
  7. Hi. Had to get a new Ranger early.

Ok Im not brand new here, but this site has helped me tremendously in chosing a Ranger. I had planned on getting an 09' but unfortunately I had to search for an 08' because my Grand Am cracked a cylinder a few weeks ago.:bawling::bawling: I had nothing but problems with the car from the second...
  8. Under the rail bedliners

Under the rail bedliners(spreading oil on the bed before installation) Ok I have heard all the problems people say they have with these type of bedliners. Rust and corrosion begin to form after a couple years due to water build up. I have recently purchased a ranger and they are giving me a...
  9. Upgraded payload package on new Ranger

Does anyone know if the upgraded payload package on current new Rangers (4x2's)would lift the read end higher, making the profile of the vehicle unlevel?(more then what the regular payload package profile) Or would it look the same? I believe the better payload package increases payload weight...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad