• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sensor(s) Signal Return path problem???

Thanks for the hints. Single pump might be in future if I have to drop the tank (or raise bed). OK on polymer ACT - makes sense. I had to replace pressure regulator once years ago so it could well be good preventive investment to go ahead and get it replaced while doing all the other work.
  2. Sensor(s) Signal Return path problem???

I've been meaning to give an update so here is where I am on the stumbling problem. I did find the relatively new ACT sensor was bad. Ohms would read/change OK until brass body got hot and then go open circuit. Reinstalled old one and that problem when away but still same stumble. The problem...
  3. Sensor(s) Signal Return path problem???

Long time forum reader but haven't needed to post in years. Question is on a 88 Supercab, 2.9L, 5-speed manual and approaching 400K miles. Getting midrange bucking and loss of power. New sensors, cat replaced a year or so ago and exhaust new from cat back. ACT, ECT, TPS check OK with meter and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad