• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gt40p headers?

Got my all done finaly and gona try to get some pics up soon. Its peppy but not its full potential. Right now i used the stock explorer headers because they were the only ones i knew for sure would work for the swap.and gt40p heads. But them things are so bent and twisted.....i dont see how it...
  2. radiator hose clearance problems

Finaly got the motor in last week and transfercase in yesterday. Last main problem is the exiting hose at the bottom of my stock radiator, is about 1/4 in too tall to clear the bottom of my power steering pump pulley. I have a 5.0 explorer radiator id like to use to keep cool in 4x4 but since...
  3. Last thing.....transfer case and driveshafts ?s

ok almost done here. pick the block up tommorow frm the machine shop and putn it together this weekend. everythings just about ready as its gona be but the transfer case situation. Iv been doin as much research as I can but havnt found my answers. whats the best case to use? I want to be able to...
  4. best 5sp transmission to use for 5.0 swap in 4x4 ranger?

iv been wantn to do a 5.0 conversion in my truck since iv had the truck and now that a friend sold me a block bored 40 over with forged racing pistons and turnd crank. I figure its time to retire the 4.0. this motors gona be FAR from stock and need to what is the best transmisssion to use that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad