• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Low gearing

Ok...old post of mine but here we go. Been wanting to swap gears. Went with 4:56 with 31” General ATX tires. I also have a full set of 32” Mastercraft MXT’s mud terrains. Did the swap during the Covid plandemic. Gotta say I am super pleased and should have done it long ago. I don’t do much hwy...
  2. Off rd work truck re gear

Just checked the tire/gear ratio chart on this site and decided on 4.56 instead. I putt along anyway so why not have the power and lower gearing while off road. I am blown away that I haven’t roasted the old stock clutch in the 7 yrs I have owned this truck.
  3. Off rd work truck re gear

The only section of hwy I have is 70 mph but I rarely use it. If I do it is for about 20 minutes. Two lane paved roads mostly. I think I will do the 4:10s. I have lived with 3:27s since 2013 and made it work so 4:10s should be awesome.
  4. Off rd work truck re gear

Thank U very much. I did email Powertrax so we will see. I have no problem grinding!
  5. Off rd work truck re gear

Just want gears not gonna upgrade axles. Not sure I can go 4.56 cuz of locker. Gotta look that up I guess.
  6. Off rd work truck re gear

Mastercraft MXT 32” Mud terrains in pics & 31” General ATX all terrains.
  7. Off rd work truck re gear

I forgot. It runs 31&32” tires
  8. Off rd work truck re gear

94’ 4.0 manual 4x4 w 2” lift. I haul a 65 gallon water tank and gear for my business. I just bought a 4x8’ trailer for hauling a larger water tank 125 -300 gallons. Trailer has a 3500 lb axle with brakes. Current gearing is a horrible 3:27 but have not blown the stock clutch yet. I off road a...
  9. Two fuel tanks/ transfer tank

94’ shortbed single cab. Need new tank. Anyone know of a good place to buy? Also, might be a good time to install a rear transfer tank since I have removed the spare tire under the bed. Anyone do this? What is involved and was the end result worth it? Thanks!
  10. Lower rear

I have a 2” lift on my 94 4x4 4.0. I just have the spring spacer up front and rear extended shackles. The front is still quite nose down. I want to lower the rear some but I cannot use the other holes on the shackles due to the rear trailer hitch. Can I remove the stock lift blocks and add a...
  11. Suppressed F150

94 F150 w 5.0 engine. Went to start it and no sounds or lights at all. Complete silence!! Battery and all connections are good. Guessing something electrical huh?
  12. Deerhoof rim 15” alum.

Just need one in good condition to be used as a spare. I am in PA
  13. Front end bushing kit

Anyone know of a good complete kit for a 94 4x4 w TTB. Also need U joints since the ones I have are from factory circa 94’. Also anything else I might need to get the old girl tight ?.
  14. Hub trouble

94 w warn front hubs. Changed tires today and noticed that both hubs will wiggle if U push the top and bottom of the tire alternately. Side to side seems fine. I have had new ball joints on both sides done this summer. The hubs are about 2-3 yrs old. Why the wiggle?
  15. 4.0 butter

Used this before but decided to try it in my OHV 4.0 ranger the other day when I did my oil change. WOW, quieted the engine down quite a bit. It always had a slight tapping sound which they are known for, gone now! Thought I would share.
  16. DNC Convention

I do live in PA but thank God I don't live anywhere near Philly this week! The smell of progressive hippies makes me ill! BTW, why do they call themselves the "Democratic" party now? Havent' they been the "Democrat" party up until recently? Nothing "democratic" about them, just ask the Bern...
  17. 32x11.5x15

Mastercraft Courser MXT's on my 94' lifted 2". $162 each total, put on and balanced, cheaper than Cooper STT Pro's & made by Cooper. U can see the 2" aluminum spring spacer in this pic. Side view, left the blue stuff on sidewalls cuz it matched my paint lol.
  18. I am F#$%^&* Drunk!

Lets's here the story...don't care how profanity laced! Let's hear it!:icon_bounceblue:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad