• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Torque Monster headers on ebay right now

Somebody please buy these so I don't. I want them...I want them bad. But I don't NEED them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Torque-Monster-Headers-8311-50-swcs-0-/131230847146?_trksid=p2054897.l4275
  2. Oil pressure with 5.0

I did some searching and didn't find anything on here. I swapped a 5.0 in and now that warm weather is coming around, my oil pressure is dropping to nothing (according to the gauge) at idle after the truck is warm. Has anyone else seen this in theirs? I am running 10w30, what are you guys...
  3. Thinking of going green...

I am having my truck bed lined with reflex and I am going to do the bumpers and fender flares at the same time. I am thinking about doing the rest of the truck in green and would really appreciate it if one of you guys could show me what it would look like. The first pic is a green lined FJ...
  4. 5.0 to a 5.8, do it or not?

I recently put the 5.0 in my 2000 4x4 ranger. It is fun and all, but I am looking for a bit more and I can use this engine in another project so I am not out much by pulling it right back out. But my question is, how hard of a swap will it be to put in a 5.8? I realize I will most likely need...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad