• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cnelson

Noob...

joined a few years ago when i had a 86 raner with a 2.3 and a 92 that i was doing a 2.3 turbo swap into. got into jeeps instead, now the jeep is starting to bug me. its a 88 comanche with 99 zj block, 97+ front/doors/interior and some $$ axles. just tired of a reg cab and unibody. so ive been...
  2. cnelson

another newbie

hey im cody and live in washington. ive just recently started a 2.3 turbo swap into my 1992 ranger 2wd ext cab. i got the motor in but im dealing with putting syncros and 3rd gear in my t5, and the difficult part for me- figuring out the wiring. i just posted a help me thread in forced induction...
  3. cnelson

new and almost completly lost

ive beenreading up a little on swapping in a 88' tbird turbo 2.3 into a 1992 ranger that i have. i finally started it about a month ago working on it when i have time after work. it slipped my mind when i bought the truck but it orginally had a 6cyl, dont know if it was a 3.0 or 4.0, the...
  4. cnelson

picking your brain

hey, im having issues. i have a 1992 ranger that had a 6cylinder motor, but the motor was gone when i bought the truck. im trying to put in a 2.3 turbo motor out of my 1988 t-bird. i didnt think about the wiring harness at the driver side of the firewall being different than what came out of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad