• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Big progress! Replaced water and power steering pumps along with the serpentine belt. Not 100% sure all leaks fixed but watching it The fluid from the power steering has destroyed the steering boot... added to the TODO list... The rough idle may be caused by the hole in the hose pictured...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Well trimming the ends of the line between the intake and IMRC seems to have helped some. So the P0171 needs to be next, Does Advanced Auto/etc offer loaner/rental of Vacuum and/or fuel pressure testers?
  3. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Yesterday when driving to work (about 3 miles) the engine was running much smoother. It was also much cooler than normal, like today it's down to 73 and not humid. At lunch time I drove to get lunch and it was also nice. But then the drive home to eat it was back to running rough I wonder if...
  4. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Well I finally got my mechanic (son) to help take a look... After about 15 mins of him telling me all the things we need to fix, we looked at the reservoir and associated hard lines, along with rubber hoses to/from the IMRC so obvious cracks. Next we'll do a vacuum leak test... I have a can of...
  5. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Thanks that would have been Very confusing! So my question remains 🤔
  6. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Thanks! Maybe the reference I found was for another year... there are enough of them... also... the engine runs fine...
  7. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

Well, I found it... Now the fun begins! Vacuum Hose Diagram
  8. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

I have a 2002 Ranger with the 2.3L The rubber hoses needs replacing, I have had to cut the tips of the washer fluid lines to get them to work properly, etc. A while ago I noticed the Defroster air deflector to move to defrost (which I have been told is the default position, indicating low...
  9. clogged orifice tube 2002 Ranger

Does Automotive A/C use the same fittings for the gauges as residential A/C?
  10. clogged orifice tube 2002 Ranger

Symptoms: A/C will cycle on and off and provide "cool" air, not cold at all. After a while it will go hot (maybe slightly above outside temp) Seems like it is building up pressure and then the High Pressure cut-off is keeping it off. No Ranger expert, so need some pointers to finding that tube...
  11. Roof Ditch Molding - Install/Remove

I got a 2002 Ranger w/67k miles and it is very clean. After about 2 weeks of driving... Parts started falling off seriously the drivers side Roof Ditch Molding came off :( This does not seem to be a commonly needed part, so I guess I will have to go find one (white) But before I can do that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad