• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) Vaccum schematic

I have a 2002 Ranger with the 2.3L The rubber hoses needs replacing, I have had to cut the tips of the washer fluid lines to get them to work properly, etc. A while ago I noticed the Defroster air deflector to move to defrost (which I have been told is the default position, indicating low...
  2. clogged orifice tube 2002 Ranger

Symptoms: A/C will cycle on and off and provide "cool" air, not cold at all. After a while it will go hot (maybe slightly above outside temp) Seems like it is building up pressure and then the High Pressure cut-off is keeping it off. No Ranger expert, so need some pointers to finding that tube...
  3. Roof Ditch Molding - Install/Remove

I got a 2002 Ranger w/67k miles and it is very clean. After about 2 weeks of driving... Parts started falling off seriously the drivers side Roof Ditch Molding came off :( This does not seem to be a commonly needed part, so I guess I will have to go find one (white) But before I can do that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad