• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need some underhood pictures 01 ranger

I just finished welding the fender core in my 01 ranger and am starting to put it back together. It is a 3.0 auto with antilocks brakes. basically I need a few underhood pictures to see how stuff bolts in. and where. Mostly the abs unit, and fuse box. he unbolted everything and left it...
  2. my 01 ranger rebuild

I am a new member from delaware. I wanted to put my 01 ranger in here that I am rebuilding. I basically need a weekend truck. I bought a 01 ranger for $500 that has been wrecked by the PO's grandson. the front sheetmetal was trashed as was the bed. He put it in his garage, and removed the bed...
  3. new member from lower slower delaware

Hey yall. I am a new member from lower slower delaware. I have a 93 ranger ext xlt with a bad engine that I am parting out or selling. I just picked up a 2001 standard cab with 68 k that was wrecked. I will be replacing the whole front clip and using my bed off the 93 on it , then painting the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad