• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Enemy

For Sale 1988 Ranger Seats

I have a really nice set of 60/40 seats out of an 88 extended cab. No rips, good foam, but some fade from being parked out in the sun. Drivers side is ready to bolt in, although there is no seat track under the passenger side, I had to reuse it for the new install. Located 68521 Lincoln, NE I...
  2. Enemy

2000 ranger 3.0 manual swap

I just finished this swap in my 00 4x4 with a 3.oh. I did not have a donor truck, so it was pieced together over time. Simple bolt in swap with all the hard parts, I cut a round hole in the trans tunnel plate and modified my original cup holder base to work with the manuals shift boot and cup...
  3. Enemy

4r44e to MD05 swap, need wiring help

My apologies for digging up the dead, but this thread has been very helpful on a M5OD swap i just did in my 2000 4x4. I have it all working like a factory manual as per Earls instruction, except for cruise control.. I am not seeing a RD/LG and TN/LB to jumper together on the DTRS plug. Would it...
  4. Enemy

Turbo'n Grandpa's 88

Updates! Finished up the port work on the lower, injectors all have a happy target now! Didnt go super crazy on the lower, knife-edged and gasket match the upper to lower, smoothed out all the casting flaws, will do the match to the new head when I get that completed, for now it is close...
  5. Enemy

Turbo'n Grandpa's 88

Thanks Doofy, will keep the updates posted as it goes! Got a couple here.. Block and components are back in the G-rage, starting reassembly now. Everything was in excellent condition before my machine guy started into it according his measurements, crank just needed a polish and returning to...
  6. Enemy

Turbo'n Grandpa's 88

Low Miles 2.9L and auto trans for sale shortly! Got the donor motor from a low miles 93 Ranger front hit for a few hundred and a case of Coors.. Great start for the roller cam and unmolested bottom end. Tore it down and measured bore, had very little taper and still some crosshatch marks so...
  7. Enemy

Turbo'n Grandpa's 88

So I ran across a bitchin deal on an 1988 4x2 Extended Cab (during my never ending quest of finding a preferred donor first gen 4x4 to drop/swap the Turbo Diesel into)... A one owner, under 100k miles, bought off the show-floor, putted around town for the last 27 years, babied truck.. I couldn't...
  8. Enemy

1986 4D55 Flywheel question

Is this flywheel as rare as the bellhousing? Reason asking, I have a couple teeth on mine that are really chewed up, and starter engagement always seems to land on that area of course. Interesting thing is my local Orielly's store lists the flywheel for it and a ring gear replacement. But all...
  9. Enemy

86 Diesel Ranger 4x4 Conversion

Been finding a wealth of info on this site and wanted to share my build! I finally came across an 86 Diesel Ranger 4x2 longbed last year and have been using it as my work truck ever since. Awesome little truck! First mods after full maintenance was installing a pyro and boost gauge (and seeing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad