• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Enemy

For Sale 1988 Ranger Seats

I have a really nice set of 60/40 seats out of an 88 extended cab. No rips, good foam, but some fade from being parked out in the sun. Drivers side is ready to bolt in, although there is no seat track under the passenger side, I had to reuse it for the new install. Located 68521 Lincoln, NE I...
  2. Enemy

Turbo'n Grandpa's 88

So I ran across a bitchin deal on an 1988 4x2 Extended Cab (during my never ending quest of finding a preferred donor first gen 4x4 to drop/swap the Turbo Diesel into)... A one owner, under 100k miles, bought off the show-floor, putted around town for the last 27 years, babied truck.. I couldn't...
  3. Enemy

1986 4D55 Flywheel question

Is this flywheel as rare as the bellhousing? Reason asking, I have a couple teeth on mine that are really chewed up, and starter engagement always seems to land on that area of course. Interesting thing is my local Orielly's store lists the flywheel for it and a ring gear replacement. But all...
  4. Enemy

86 Diesel Ranger 4x4 Conversion

Been finding a wealth of info on this site and wanted to share my build! I finally came across an 86 Diesel Ranger 4x2 longbed last year and have been using it as my work truck ever since. Awesome little truck! First mods after full maintenance was installing a pyro and boost gauge (and seeing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad