• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. artic alf

v8 info

does any buddy have an idea on the interchange for a ford 1998 5.0 i always thought the 5.0 and 302 were the same other than the explorer 5.0 had the gt40 heads. i'm considering buying an explorer that has the 5.o but may need some engine work. question is i have 2 302's 1st is a 84 with 80000...
  2. artic alf

1 st run out with Daisy

beautiful day and almost 60 degrees out and sun shining.
  3. artic alf

wifes new Bronco 2 build

well here it goes same story guy gets 20 ranger/bronco 2's and has to build rig for his wife.so i went out in the snow and picked out her B2 from the group. most of it's parts are coming from a couple of explorers i picked up this summer. 1'st is 4.0 engine , manual trans/tranfercase ...
  4. artic alf

new ranger extended cab build

well this fall i got 20 rangers and bronco 2's from an estate settlement and i picked a 1988 Ranger ext-cab out to build. it's getting everything out of my 1993 explorer, the 5.5 lift ,4.0 engine plus manual trans & transfer case, both front and rear ends. the only things i need to add is a set...
  5. artic alf

Lets see your camping vehicles!

love the different rigs and ideas, this next winter i'm going to start building a Expidition type trailer with heat to take the wife and our 3 kids out ( they're all under 5 except the wife of coarse) hoping to start a business out of this and keep them under 5 grand .hopefully it'll work out.
  6. artic alf

new alaskan

hello everyone new member though i've been checking out the forum for a few years. i finally decided to post up i'll soon be starting a build thread on my 1990 ranger 4x4 super cab 2.9 v-6 manual electric 4x4 transfer case...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad