• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. skyjacker fa600 pitman arm

I have a 93 4x4 supercab with 6'' skyjacker lift. I just install a skyjacker fa600 pitman arm ( 6''-8'' lifts) to correct the steering better it looks like the left inner tie rod end might hit the drag link at the ball & socket area as the left beam move upward it is that close I have not...
  2. ttb pivot bushings

I just purchased a set of energy suspension pivot bushings they have a outer metal shell some in told me you need to disassemble them to press the outer sleeve in the beam but they look like there all one piece has any one installed these before need help
  3. skyjacker lift axle pivot holes

I was thinking of moving my axle pivot to the upper hole on my skyjacker 6'' class2 lift does any know how much camber change there is between the two holes and also how many degrees can you achieve with the full adjustable sleeve on a 93 4x4:icon_confused:
  4. steering geometry and faze

I know this subject keeps coming up bump steer!! but I need some feed back about different approaches a correcting steering geometry and faze I have a 93 4x4 ranger with a 6'' skyjacker class 2 lift and 4'' drop pitman arm that was supplied with the kit I add a 1'' spacer under the coils now...
  5. electric cooling fan

hey has anyone tried the flexalite electric cooling fan #40 my ranger runs abit on the warm side the "a to l "in traffic with the a/c on it's been hot out lately the old 4.0L getting up there on the miles 195000 just wondering if it work for towing and 4wheeling any suggestions
  6. bbk throttle body or stock

I have a 93 ranger 4x4 4.0L auto I was thing about getting a bbk t/b I was wondering if I would lose the bottem end torque vs the stock t/b I would like some more mid & top end but it is a 4x4 any pros or cons:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad