• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MetalDeerSolid

94 Long Bed Budget Build

It isn't really "under construction", it's my daily driver. So I guess this is the right section? I got the truck in late october of last year, my first vehicle! :yahoo: 1994 Ranger XL 2.3 5-speed long bed, absolute base model (only option is power steering, and it didn't even have it from the...
  2. MetalDeerSolid

Trying to plan what I'm going to do with my suspension, need help

Right now my suspension is completely stock, complete with old worn out shocks. I want to run 31's, so I've ordered some 2" coil spacers for the front. I also bought some used leaf springs for the rear out of a 93 4x4. Will these lift the rear at all? The have 1 more leaf than the ones that are...
  3. MetalDeerSolid

2000 F-150, Built Ford Tough!

I work at an auto parts delivery store, and our 2000 F-150 just hit 900,000 km! 4.6 has never been rebuilt, it's ran on CNG from the factory.
  4. MetalDeerSolid

Looking to upgrade my 7.5

Right now I have a 7.5 open with 3.45's, that gearing is okay for my 205/75r14 tires but I want bigger tires, and lower gears since the 2.3 is kinda weak lol Ideally I want 4.10's so I can comfortably run 31's, but I'm having a hard time finding any with that gear ratio. I've found an 8.8 from...
  5. MetalDeerSolid

Replacement shocks

So my shocks are pretty tired, I doubt they've ever been replaced in the 355,000 km this truck has been on the road. Obviously any new shock would be an upgrade, but I'm thinking of getting something a little more tough, but I also want to keep a soft ride... It's nice and soft right now but...
  6. MetalDeerSolid

Hey guys

Thought I might as well sign up for a Ranger-specific forum. I've been on here a few times before as a guest (lurking awesome build threads!) but decided to register today :icon_thumby: I got my Ranger back in October, and what a great first vehicle! I've never had so much fun driving so slow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad