• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4x4 Not Disengaging in Ranger..

Hello, I have a '94 4.0L automatic Supercab Ranger with manual hubs. I recently put it in 4Hi to get out of my yard, since then the 4x4 light has remained on. It has push button 4x4. When I push the button in Park, it does not do anything, and the relay behind the driver set does not make any...
  2. Turn Signal Issues.

Here's my issue: A few weeks ago when I was driving my '94 Ranger 4x4, the turn signals stopped working. I checked them out when I returned home and here is what's going on: When headlights are off: -Turning on left turn signal, All signals flash, including license plate lamps and dash...
  3. Turn Signal Issues.

Here's my issue: A few weeks ago when I was driving my '94 Ranger 4x4, the turn signals stopped working. I checked them out when I returned home and here is what's going on: When headlights are off: -Turning on left turn signal, All signals flash, including license plate lamps and dash...
  4. Malfunctioning Turn Signals

Here's my issue: A few days ago when I was driving my '94 Ranger 4x4, the turn signals stopped working. I checked them out when I returned home and here is what's going on: When headlights are off: -Turning on left turn signal, All signals flash, including license plate lamps and dash lights...
  5. Turn Signal Malfunctioning..

Here's my issue: A few days ago when I was driving my '94 Ranger 4x4, the turn signals stopped working. I checked them out when I returned home and here is what's going on: When headlights are off: -Turning on left turn signal, All signals flash, including license plate lamps and dash lights...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad