• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Looking at truck for transmission parts! Need urgent help!

I'm looking at a 1998 explorer sport 2wd 4.0 OHV 5 speed manual. I need the transmission to swap into a 2002 sport trac 4.0 sohc. Can I use this transmission?
  2. Manual swap into 2002 sport trac

Gonna be doing a manual swap in my bro in laws sport trac. The donor vehicle is gonna be a 1997 explorer sport 4.0 OHV. What all do I need to know about taking in this project? Can the m5od out of this work? Also can the ECM be used. I really appreciate any help. Thank you. If you need any more...
  3. Can I run 80w-140 in my 1991 ranger manual tranny?

I'm thinking about swapping the ATF on my tranny to 80w-140. Would it be Alright to run it and it not hurt anything? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 1991 3.0 oil pressure location?

Anyone know where the oil pressure sensor location is on the 1991 3.0? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 2001 Explorer Sport SOHC Claking Sound and Rough Idle

Picked up a 2001 Explorer Sport for $600. I've replaced the timing chain and timing chain tensioners that was where i started. I started it up after all that and was still making a claking sound and running rough, the sound wasn't as bad. I believe it could be coming from a bad bearing on the...
  6. Help locating a 3.0 Y-Pipe

I need a new Y-Pipe for my 1991 ranger 3.0. Can't seem to find one online so far...unless in not looking hard enough. Anyone know of some good places that would sell them online? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Will 1st or 2nd gen Explorer shocks fit a 1991 Ranger?

Will 4x4 shocks from a 1st or 2nd gen explorer fit a 1991 Ranger 2WD? I need longer shocks.
  8. Ahhh whats this sound my truck is making??

I believe this is is my starter making this noise :icon_confused: But I don't want to buy another one and it doesn't fix it! any help on this would be great! Heres a link to a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbR8w_FinE4
  9. Some Pics Of My Ever Lasting Project

When I first got it Doing some body work Brush Guard Finally some bigger tires and fog lights! 2 inch lift, also changed exhaust tips I have many, many more things to do to this truck before its complete! But I hope one day it will be!
  10. Some Pics Of My Ever Lasting Project

When I first got it Doing some body work Brush Guard Finally some bigger tires and fog lights! 2 inch lift, also changed exhaust tips I have many, many more things to do to this truck before its complete! But I hope one day it will be!
  11. New Guy From Florida

Hello everyone! I've been visiting this site off and on for help on things but never joined. I'm a member of FRF but most of the boys on there got newer Rangers. I wanted to try it out here. Anyways I have a 1991 Ranger XLT Extended cab with a 3.0 V6, I am running 235/75/15 A/T's on the stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad