• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. moonman85

dana 30 spring buckets

How are everyone making the spring buckets for the jeep dana 30?? ive searched around and seen a picture of one. Looked like it was just a piece of metal welded to the top but thats all it showed. also would i be about to just use early bronco springs since they fit over the axle spring perch?
  2. moonman85

Double cardan

I was doing some research and see that the early explorer front shaft is a double cardan and was thinking about picking up two. I'd like to use them on my front driveshaft when I start my build. The question is will this work or is it needed? Ill be running a EB d44 and a 89 ranger 1350 manual...
  3. moonman85

springs for sas

If I use my stock coil buckets can I get away with using bronco graveyards 2.5" coils? By what ive read using stock coil buckets will give about an additional 3" of lift. Is this true? Im trying to keep the center of gravity low so I don't want to jack it to the sky. Any suggestions would be great.
  4. moonman85

tail shaft and housing

Where are people getting a tail shaft and housing to convert a 2wd tranny to 4wd? Anywhere online where the parts are available? It would be a m50d that i need the parts for.
  5. moonman85

d44

I just got a 97 2wd standard cab shortbox ranger and im wondering what kind of work it would be to put a d44 out of a early bronco under it. Would i just need to get the 4wd radius arm buckets out of the same year and bolt them in or get a set out of a f150?? And then take the 2wd mounting...
  6. moonman85

front clip

Is the supports that hold the fenders on a ranger bolted to the cab or welded? I can get a ranger for cheap but had a deer hit and wondering if its worth it if the inner fender supports are bent up.
  7. moonman85

radius arms

Does anyone know the lengths of the EB d44 radius arms and the length of the F150 arms? Im in the parts gathering stage and wondering which ones I should use.
  8. moonman85

new from northern mn

Hello everyone! Love the forum lots of good info! Im from northern mn and am starting up a new adventure in off road. Ive built street cars before now time to build a off road rig. Ive had newer rangers before and a b2 but like other cars went down the road and now im on the search for a ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad