• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 ranger will not blow hot air

I have 1993 3.0l 2wd and it will not blow hot air and my temperature gauge is all over the place when I drive from warm to cold will not stay constant. After driving my truck the hoses to the heater core are still cold. On A whim I removed a line to a sensor next to the thermostat and the truck...
  2. Rough Idle

I have a 94 ranger that I just replaced the head gaskets on and it was ruining rough at idle. I replaced the fuel filter and drove it to work for the last week and half. The truck averaged a little over 21mpg even with the rough idle. Yesterday I replaced cap rotor and plugs and it smoothed out...
  3. Head Bolt torque

I have a 1994 ford ranger 3.0L and am replacing the head gaskets. What is the proper torque for the head bolts. I have seen different values and not sure which one to use. :icon_confused:
  4. Head swap

Can I put heads from a 2001 onto a 1994. What do I need to do if anything to use a 2001 engine in a 1994.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad