• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cruise control 02 Ranger

Once in a blue moon my cruise will work. All the other times the indicator light for the cruise just flashes when you try to set it. If you step on the brakes, the light doesnt flash, maybe this tells me the brake switch is ok? The buttons in the wheel were replaced and it worked for a long time...
  2. Power windows

I have a 02 ranger that the left window didnt wor. Right side was good. While checking out the motor the right stopped working from the left side. The right side switch work the right window fine. After replacing the driver side window motor, the left side is fine. But the right side will not...
  3. 2000 4.0 replacement

Found a 4.0 for my 200 Ranger with 49,000 miles. It has been put up for about three years. Any suggestions as to what I might need to replace during the replacement. Would the injectors be ok or need to be changed? Any switches, relays or smog stuff that would also need changed? I would like for...
  4. 00 4.0

My Ranger is a 00 with a OHV 4.0. What year engines is a direct drop in? What years will swap with "minor" or limited changes? Thanks for you advice.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad