• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Greenasspider

2.9L to 2006 4.0L SOHC

clutch and flywheel on 4.0L Higher than the 2.9L Flywheel seems to be the biggest difference in height . Can anyone tell me the thickness of the 2.9L flywheel as I no longer have it . ? does anyone know if this will bolt up to the stock bell housing from the 2.9L with release bearing and slave...
  2. Greenasspider

2.9L trans to 4.0L engine ?

will a transmission (manual 5spd) from a 2.9L survive the torque if put behind a 4.0L 4x4 ranger supercab.
  3. Greenasspider

ranger/explorer steering arm swap

I am swpping dana 35 front from 93 explorer into 87 ranger. will the drop steering arm from an explorer fit on the ranger steering box ? or will ihave to get the hole machined.? The stud taper on the explorer drag link is larger than on the ranger. the ranger has a drop arm on it. thanks.
  4. Greenasspider

explorer front axle swap

Hi , I have read the explorer axle swap to ranger ( front ) the info states check for room with diff to member. has anyone done this swap with a superlift lift kit 5.5" . (same bracket as 4". uses lower hole) I am looking to swap in an exploere front and rear real soon to get more of a selection...
  5. Greenasspider

Greenasspider

Hi . I have a 1987 Ranger supercab. 4X4 5.5" superlift DC 1 wheels 31x10.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ. 8500 lb. Superwinch. Hayden electric fan.2.9 v6 Currently researching diff swap.Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada is home.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad