• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OB 2 4.0 in 1987 B2

Help me with a list of what I would need to use an obd 2 4.0
  2. 33's or 35's on stock b2 7.5 and d28

Can I do it ?
  3. I'm lost rear lift

I bought a stupid Rough country lift now I'm trying to put in the rear Blocks (Yes I know Blocks suck) just to get me by till I get explorer springs and shackles but any ways I'm lost do I have to cut the bolt out from the spring perch ? Their Instructions ****ing Blow and their customer service...
  4. 4in lift HELP!

First off I bought a 4in lift it came with 3 in blocks in the rear I cant really afford springs right now so what would be best explore springs with 2 in to 3 in drop shackles ? Second if I wanna add 2 more inches of lift front and rear what should I do ? Thank you a head of time
  5. Hello from Oregon

He guys we are New here we sell gun parts and our company Truck is a 1987 Bronco 2 Nothing to crazy
  6. 1987 Bronco 2 dana 28 help

So I'm balls deep in this front end I got new wheel joints, Spindle bearings, Brakes calipers, wheel bearings and seals But I'm wondering about my locking hubs how do I tear them down and do they make a rebuild/ repair kit ?
  7. 4.0 Fuel Pump on a 2.9

So I'm in the middle of dropping my tank to replace my 2.9 fuel pump in the tank and need to know if on my 87 B2 i CAN JUST SWAP IN A 4.0 PUMP AND i CAN JUST DELETE THE INLINE PUMP Or should I buy a walbro high flow pump ? still running a 2.9 but I am going to swap for a 4.0 later and don't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad