• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. flaymon1

98 2.5L runs rough.....

the engine sounds like its runing on two cylinders or the timing is off...... But I've reset the timing and installed plugs, wires, and coil packs, PCM,.........any thoughts guys
  2. flaymon1

98 2.5L runs like its out of time....?

delete please......thanks
  3. flaymon1

my 98 and 99 Rangers.

BEFORE AFTER:icon_welder:
  4. flaymon1

BOSS // 302 Thunderbolt project

Does anyone know if there is a visual difference between the 351c heads and the 351w heads so i may be able to spot the right head easier at the local Pic A Part.
  5. flaymon1

year on a ranger bed

Is there a way to find out what year a Ranger bed is.
  6. flaymon1

fuel problem.

my 99 2.5 will not start without starting fluid once its started it runs fine any ideas? codes p0340 p0102 p0113
  7. flaymon1

1991 ignition

a buddy of mine had question about his gen2 I have a 1991 ranger and the ignition will not turn either direction so I cannot push the release pin. How can I remove and replace this lock?
  8. flaymon1

Engine swap blues!

I bough 2 trucks a 99 Ranger xlt with a bad 2.5 and a 2000 xlt with a bad body, that having been said I started both trucks before the tear down so I know they both ran but after the engine swap the I can't seam to get the 00 engine to run in the 99 truck. I checked for fuel witch I have and...
  9. flaymon1

CA, 1988 EFI 5.0l wiring

I have a 1988 EFI 5.0L engine I bough for my Thunderbolt project and its a CA, car and I'm noticing That The wiring diagrams I have from my repair manual on my downer car don't match whats actually on the engine, the harness for the injectors matches the book perfectly but the EECM harness is...
  10. flaymon1

my next truck

check out what I'm getting sometime next week its a 2001 2.5 5speed.
  11. flaymon1

my cheap work truck

check out my latest work truck sense I decided to put the v8 in my red 98
  12. flaymon1

noise 3.0?

A fellow Ranger owner left this question on mycardomain can you guys give any advice on what it could be? "hey u seem to know a lot about rangers. i have a 1998 ranger 3.0 and after reaching 100 000 miles and changing the oil. ever time i drive now it makes a ticking sound that goes with the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad