• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Airbag Light on, not a loose connection...

Hi, I got some problems. Here's what I've done, first I checked and cleaned every connection on the LH and RH side. Then got a code reader that reads ABS & SRS codes. It told me it was the passenger occupancy sensor. So I rechecked the connections and still the problem. Took the passenger...
  2. Door Ajar light on and 4Dr SuperCabs

When I bought our truck about 3 days later the Door Ajar Light came on intermittently. I tried to figure out under what circumstances the light came on, I noticed when I went over some bumps the light came on (open and shut driver's door and the light went out, never on the passenger's door)...
  3. Adding Gauges

I have a Insight CS that was on my 2005 F250 that I sold and then got my Ranger. Any way I installed it in my Ranger and was able to get the Battery Voltage and the Transmission Temp and the MPG so far. I'm trying to get Oil Pressure but don't see it in the PID's, you can pick from 56 PID's so...
  4. Halifax, NS

Hello to the members who are from the places I have lived in; PEI, NB, NS, ON, BC, NWT, Nunavut and a few places outside Canada; Bermuda and FL USA... The wife and I are planning a trip across Canada in 2014 and RVing in as many places as we can along the way, there and back... P.S. I forgot...
  5. Hi all...

Just bought a 2007 Ford Ranger 4.0L 4x4 FX4 Offroad... Good deal but some minor problems, so going to the forms to find fixes...
  6. New to TRS

Hi, this is my second Ford truck, first was a 2005 F250 6.0L Diesel. This one is a 2007 Ford Ranger 4x4 FX4 Offroad 90,000 miles got it yesterday. Had a problem with the door latches but found out the fix on this form in seconds, great place to be...:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad