• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. my lifted 02 ranger on 33"s

My 2002 ford ranger Ext , v6 3.0 , with 3" spindles and 1.5" coil spacers in the front and 4" blocks in the rear , with 33" 12.50 15"s bfgoodrich KM2 MT,15" procomp rims , tinted windows and lights , custom bumper , 24" glasspack with a 4" tip out the side
  2. help! looking for 5in. blocks

Can someone please send me a link to somewhere were I can find 5in. Blocks to lift the back of my truck more ,thank you
  3. custom tail gates

I want to see some custom tail gates (emblem removed, art work, shaved handles ,custom paint etc.) here's my tail gate not done
  4. best shocks for a 3" lift ?

What shocks should i use with a 3" lift i have lift spindles in the front and blocks in the back ,i know that the spindles dont affect the shocks but the blocks do
  5. sitiing on 33"s

Bf goodrich km2 mt 33 12.50 15 ,with pro comp flat black 15" rims
  6. bedarmor on my bumpers

I painted my front and rear bumpers with dupicolor bedarmor and clear coated it after
  7. front steering stablizer shocks for 2wd

Can anyone help me out ,Finding a kit for my truck Or a solution to the shakeing of my steering wheel ,i have a 02 v6 2wd ranger on 33s , i want to find a steering stablizer kit for it but cant find one, help???????
  8. new here

Hey everyone im new here , i have a 2002 ext. 2wd 3.0 ranger with a 3in spindle lift coil spacers in the front ,3in blocks in the rear , 33 12.50 mt km2 Bfgoodrich tires, pro comp 15in rims ,str8 pipe from the catback with a 4in tip out the side,tinted lights fog lights and windows ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad