• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dana 30 swap

Alright guys, I'm hoping with everyone's experience put together here I can come to a solution. I have a 1989 extended cab with a 3.0, it's a 2wd truck that I fully restored and swapped around 5 or so years ago. I acquired a 1996 jeep grand cherokee with the dana 30. Around 2 years ago I lifted...
  2. 1991 roof mounts

Hey guys how's it going, I've been looking everywhere including all over the forum and i can't seem to track down a set of roof led light bar mounts for my 1991 ranger supercab. Is there someone that makes the mounts that go inside the door jamb held by pop rivets or expansion nuts, you guys...
  3. 2003 Ford f150 FX4 Torsion keys

Hi Guys, Lowering my 2003 F150 FX4 the question is do the front torsion bar keys get changed or just adjusted, the rear is simple just change the spring blocks.
  4. camber bushings

Hi guys, I just lifted my 1989 2WD 2'' with coil spring spacers up front and blocks in the rear. The camber on the front is positive and very noticeable. I was luckily able to pull the stock camber bushings out, they are not the eccentric ones, they are the 0 degree ones. Does anyone know what...
  5. cruise control surge

Hey guys, I have a 1989 ranger with factory cruise control. Whenever I use it the RPM's surge from 1000 to 3000 no matter what speed. I have checked for a binding actuator cable, kinked vacuum lines, and I even tried adjusting the cable. Anyone have any ideas as to what it is...
  6. stripe kit?

hey guys I have finished the ranger except for the stripe that separates the silver and blue two tone paint. It is a 1'' two tone stripe with light blue in the center and dark blue on the outsides. Does anybody know if I can find the kit anywhere for my 89 extended cab. I have already searched...
  7. from 91 to 89 (picture heavy)

As some of you remember I made a post about 8 months ago called bringing back the dead, Well I did it. I ended up buying a 1989 in November, Doing the bodywork, then I pulled the 3.0 out of the wrecked 91 and rebuilt it and the A4LD in the shed. I restored it outside in my backyard and painted...
  8. engine swap

I am in the middle of putting a 3.0 into a 1989 supercab 2WD. Does anyone have the dimensions for the mounts or what do I need to do to make it fit in there. The engine right now is acting like it is too narrow to mount. I think I need to make a couple holes lower in the crossmember for the...
  9. motor mount

Hey guys, I know a lot of you have changed out motor mounts and you know how fun the passenger side is to remove, Is this normal? my new motor mount looks like it is deformed, it looks like the front of the engine would be turned towards the driver side. the guy at autozone said he has never...
  10. bringing back the dead

Im sure alot of you on here saw my 91 ranger that was wrecked, well yesterday I started on it, looks alot better now. after this post, i will have this thread continuing on the mini trucks under construction subforum, i did start pulling on the frame, at the other thread you can see the...
  11. bringing back the dead

ever wonder what your ranger looked like without a front cilp? as some of you may have saw, my 91 ranger was wrecked, I started on it yesterday. this fix is going to go pretty deep i am guessing, I hope everyone likes pictures because there will be alot of them. i did start pulling on the frame...
  12. New here and need some info

Hello everyone, I am new on here and have some questions, I have a 1991 ranger 2WD 3.0 Auto supercab that has always been my baby, last year I restored it, paint, interior, engine, transmission, you name it. I just got off of the interstate and some idiot decides that it looks like nobody is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad