• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger Bigfoot Cruiser

Sorry guys I haven't been around got really busy had to put the truck on the back burner but slowly stocking up on parts to eventually start the resto.
  2. Ranger Bigfoot Cruiser

Anyone on the forum own one of these. I have had mine for 20+ years in the middle of a slow restoration. mine is a 1987 with only 82K. Looks a little rough but mostly cosmetic. Just got two aftermarket fenders, I have a new grill, filler between the grill & Bumper and I put on a new front...
  3. 2.7 Eco Boost swap ???

I have the chance to get a 2015 2.7 Eco Boost engine from a totaled F150 for almost nothing. The truck is a wreck but the engine and trans are OK. The engine does have a lot of miles and would probably benefit from a rebuild. Has anyone attempted this swap?? I am looking for any info on problems...
  4. Headers & Dual exhaust ??

It's been awhile since I posted but trying to get my Ranger Bigfoot Cruiser back on the road going to try and do a dual exhaust. I have been trying to find a company that makes a set of headers for the 2.9 V6 the rest of the set up I can have made so that shouldn't be a problem. Anyone add...
  5. Finally got my 87 Bigfoot Cruiser out of storage

I have had this truck since 1998 it's been on and off the road and then put in storage 7 years ago. I kind of lost my storage last month, so I had to get it out. I was surprised it was in such good condition considering it hasn't seen the daylight in so long. I was amazed that after putting in a...
  6. JohnRo, Charlestown, Ma

Hi, I own a 1987 Ford Ranger Bigfoot Cruiser, 2.9 etc. I have had this truck for about 17 years now. I only paid $300.00 for it because it had a blown rear end. I was lucky to inherit a Bronco II and used it for parts. It no longer has a 4.11 rear end I just used the 3.73 differential from the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad