• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hazmat Ranger

Wise/Jack County Texas Map Rally

So today a very good friend of mine and I entered an SCCA Rally. They give you 10 locations to visit and you can choose E Class and use any kind of electronics or S Class and can only use paper maps to find the locations. Each location has a question that must be answered correctly based on the...
  2. Hazmat Ranger

Official Hazmat V8 Thread

Well I have officially began a V8 build for my Ranger. Earlier this year I found a 1966 289 short block and took it into a machine shop for cleaning, inspection and necessary machining. It all checked out good but needed to be machined 0.030 over to clean up some rust in the cylinders. The...
  3. Hazmat Ranger

Hazmat Ranger Under the Knife

I have been gathering all the necessary materials and parts for this mod since Spring of this year. When I say "under the knife" I will be doing a mod on a US Ranger that has NEVER been done. Let me state here that I do not KNOW of anyone doing this to a US Ranger yet. I am installing the...
  4. Hazmat Ranger

Laps for Charity II Tx Motor Speedway

September 10th, 2011 You're the driver when Texas Motor Speedway opens up the track to the public for the last time this year. Experience the thrill of driving your car around the 1.5-mile speedway oval, all to benefit Speedway Children's Charities at Texas Motor Speedway. Take three laps...
  5. Hazmat Ranger

Car Show WIN!!!

Went to a small car show today at Hooters in Denton Texas, met up with Stealth Ranger there also. Not many attendees due to the heat . . . TRS Decal FTW!!! I have noTRS Banner so I hung up my R of T. And the best pic of all . . .
  6. Hazmat Ranger

Interior Color Change - Planning

I am beginning to plan out the change of my interior. Below is a photoshopped idea I have come up with. Not sure about ALL of the red accents, so give me your thoughts - it will be Red and Black when finished. Also there will be some aluminum accents here and there. Thanks
  7. Hazmat Ranger

Coffee and Cars

North Texas Ranger owners Come One Come All To Coffee and Cars Saturday July 2nd in Plano Texas 8 am to Noon Not just Rangers - all cars and trucks of all makes and models of any year you can imagine (except the future). Click Link to view details and past meet pics...
  8. Hazmat Ranger

New Seat

I got no replies on a free seat cover to use as a template - soooooo - I tore apart my old one and used it as a template - I was a little worried but I finished the drivers seat today. My custom embroidered logo that I made and embroidered. In the truck: This just means I have to...
  9. Hazmat Ranger

Down and Out

Well the Ranger had to get a ride tonight after her transmission gave out. Over 200,000 miles guess it was just her time. Here are a few shots of her getting picked up. Even though she is down and out she still maintains her cool and looks good while being hauled away - :bawling: :no2...
  10. Hazmat Ranger

Road Trip

Hey Everyone Calling out to all of the TRS Members for some help in advance. I am getting ready to take a very big road trip from Texas to Pennsylvania for holiday vacation. I want to put together a contact list in the event something happens during our trip. Please PM or e-mail me...
  11. Hazmat Ranger

Another Center Console Build

Ok - a while back I sold my fiberglass center console with the 10" sub in it and began building a new one. I do not have early build pics but here is the final stages. Not complete yet but close enough to show off. Materials used: Brushed Aluminum, Polished Stainless Steel, Dark Brown Leather...
  12. Hazmat Ranger

Pennsylvania Road Trip

Hey everyone, I am planning a trip from Texas to Pennsylvania this December and wanted to get word out so that I may develop a list of contacts on my route in case something happens. Right now I am considering I-30 East to I-40 East, to I-81 North and into PA. If you live along this route...
  13. Hazmat Ranger

New Trinidad Ranger Photos

Ok everyone I got the chance today to get some up close interior and exterior shots of the Malaysian version of the Ford Ranger that is sold in Trinidad & Tobago. So scroll through and get a look at what our foreign Ranger brothers are driving. The Hurricane model - I think these would sell...
  14. Hazmat Ranger

New Project

My latest project: A Rear Vision System - not a rear view camera. This system will work ALL the time instead of just in reverse. Although it will have the capability to have a reverse camera hooked up to it, I am using it for full time rear vision. Here are a few in progress pictures - I am...
  15. Hazmat Ranger

Hazmat Ranger Returns

HELLO - Yes I am back. A lot has been done over the past year, so here is a picture montage of my updates . . . sorry for just disappearing, but life has been hella busy lately. ENOUGH - PICS . . . :yahoo: New Rear Vision Camera System (not a back up cam) New Logo Ranger Snow Plow...
  16. Hazmat Ranger

A Moment of Silence Please

PLEASE all my Ranger brethren - take a moment today to remember the Emergency Responders and Civilians alike that lost their lives 8 years ago. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AMEN - NEVER FORGET
  17. Hazmat Ranger

Vacation Time . . .

Hey Everyone It is that time - I will be OUT the next week on my anniversary vacation and will NOT be on the site or even open Photoshop unless it is to make a romantic card for the wife LOL. There are other members that have said they will step up and complete requests as they are capable and...
  18. Hazmat Ranger

Modified Overhead Console

Ok another interior project - this time I decided to modify my Explorer Overhead Console. Now why in the world would I modify it? Well I wanted a place to put my radar detector and not use the suction cups or a visor clip, and get rid of that damn cord hanging down to the power outlet. So I...
  19. Hazmat Ranger

Car Show Coverage 56K Beware

I went to and entered a car show today. LaGrone Advanced Technology Center Car & Truck Show Denton, Texas There are a lot of pics PLEASE let me get them ALL posted before commenting. My Entry: Class 90's Truck HEY JIM - TRS in the winshield My competition: 1990 Ramcharger Dash Plaque...
  20. Hazmat Ranger

Replacing Idler and Tensioner Pulleys - 95 4.0

Original Poster:Hazmat Ranger Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to install: 30 minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad