• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. general help - driving cross country

I have looked high and low through every post. I get lots of answers about what I can do without California emissions law restrictions. Some modifications and complete rebuild but I still cannot figure out how to ask a simple question! I'm driving my truck from California to Wichita Kansas, so I...
  2. i know this is stupid but....

How do i change my name on here....my gf was sneaky, i jus reaIized the dumn name........please help
  3. bad timing!?!

So my truck was running poorly, so i set the timing and it completely shut down. So I figured out the plug had to be pulled so I pulled the plug,set the timing at tdc and plugged her in and bam!!! Shes running great, problem is I have to pass smog now so I have to get catalytic converters for it...
  4. replacing my oil pan gasket

I have a 1990 ford ranger 4x4 2.9l... I'm having trouble getting the oil pan off, what is the quickest easiest way without removing the engine or taking apart the front end?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad