• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mattyd

2004 Ranger SAS Project

My apologies I thought it was in my posting. Edited to include it at the bottom. Thanks.
  2. Mattyd

2004 Ranger SAS Project

Selling my project ranger. See the link to the 'build' fourm at the bottom for pics and what has been done so far. Long story short, when I blew a front CV axle I decided to cut out the front end and replace it with a solid axle. This is a 2004 Ford Ranger XLT with 80k miles – Just a baby. I...
  3. Mattyd

Dana 44 SAS 2004 Ranger

I'm going to SAS this summer and am starting to get my parts all lined up. Its an around towner and drive to the trail rig and I'm planning on running 35in-37in tires depending on availability and prices. I have a front 79 F250 dana 44 and a chevy ?? rear dana 44. Both axles are 4.56 gearing...
  4. Mattyd

What size nut?!

Need to know what size nut this is so I don't go spend on the wrong size and have to make 3000 trips back and forth. Its the nut holding on the hub assembly. Thanks, Matt
  5. Mattyd

Good deal on axles?

Going to SAS sometime this summer. Haven't been too deep into the axle market but for $575 I can pick up a 9" and a 77 F-150 D44. Should I go for it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad