• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1984 bronco ii seat, bracket help

Thanks I believe fully mine is a tool, this past week I have used it nonstop to plow snow. It is a beast I put chains on it. That thing will plow uphill, and can turn it around in a tight spot easily.
  2. 1984 bronco ii seat, bracket help

It’s OK I didn’t do a super bang up job on purpose. I use this to plow snow and tow, my JetSki down to the river where I live. I mainly wanted to get it covered with paint because it didn’t have any on it. Somebody had sanded the two-tone down to bare metal and that’s the way it was for 15...
  3. 1984 bronco ii seat, bracket help

So here is what I ended up with once I fixed the floor, pan and seat bracket decided to med, blast the old rust bucket, and then painted and this is what I ended up with didn’t pull any dents fixed a few rust holes and epoxy primer and build primer and one block session. It’s a 20 footer but not...
  4. 1984 bronco ii seat, bracket help

Question is where to find such….. for the time being a metal L Bracket and a few min with my mig welder has solved the crisis
  5. For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

Do you still have this? I’m in desperate need of a driver side seat bracket or at least both underneath the seat that bolt to the floor mine rusted off on my 84 is 88 the same as 84?
  6. 1984 bronco ii seat, bracket help

I don’t know if a ranger bracket set up would work the front floor pan is the same but only houses the front portion of the seat bracket bolting area. A lot of rangers had bench seats, so they wouldn’t work. I was hoping some bronco two guys could answer.
  7. 1984 bronco ii seat, bracket help

I have a 1984, bronco ii that I use for plowing snow, and hauling my JetSki‘s down to the river. The floor pan is rusted out on the driver side and unfortunately rusted out the driver side seat bracket. I have looked everywhere to find one and or a solution to my dilemma. Anybody have any ideas...
  8. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

do it........i've plowed twice with it and it runs great now!!!
  9. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

lol.............will do......as soon as i get a free moment :)
  10. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

thanks it works really well and plows good!!
  11. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

no, we're not....but when you buy a cheap china 75.00 carb.........you expect it to have issues and not work, but this surprised me at how well it runs and works with very little adjustment.......this has breathed new life into this truck!!! :)
  12. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

UPDATE: small storm rolled through today and had a whopping 1.5 inches, enough that i had to scrape our community road off and salt....we have large hills, but the B2 performed flawlessly........best it's ran in years!!! conversion was well worth it!!!
  13. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

so above are what it all looks like, she's not pretty, but it gets the job done and runs 100 percent better after the conversion!!!
  14. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

it's not, it's hooked up to one of the wires on the back of the alt that, only has power with key on......choke didn't come on because i had rotated it way back because when it came out of the box they had it adjusted so it almost never came off, so i dialed it way back so as to not idle at 2500...
  15. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

thanks for the info...i appreciate it.......i may mess with it in the future, i hooked the vac advance up this morning and finished the radius arm bushing and took it for a drive, ran the best it ever has in 10 years, this b2 isn't even tagged, it just plows my community i live in and if i have...
  16. 84 bronco II duraspark and carb conversion

yeah, i know , i actually already had the line plugged into the ported port just not plugged onto the vac canister on the distributor, i was working on putting the passenger side radius arm bushing tonight, gonna finish that job tomorrow :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad