• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Grille and bumper questions

Hello everyone. I have a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT extended cab with the flareside bed. I was wondering if anyone made a black grille? I've plastidipped my chrome one and it just kept coming off. All I want is a black grille. Also, does anyone make black painted bumpers? I have the fog lights in the...
  2. South Dakota members?

Anyone in here from South Dakota? I live in Sioux Falls and i'd love to meet some new people with Rangers or Explorers to cruise around with.
  3. Good wheel & tire combo for someone on a budget?

Hello all. I have a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT extended cab with a flareside bed. It's stock height and 4x4. I've been looking for some new wheels and tires. I just wanted to know what you guys would recommend? I would like the rims to be black. As far as tires go, I'm clueless. I live in South Dakota...
  4. How much can my 3.0L 4x4 Ranger with 3.73's tow?

Well, the title says it all. I have a 2000 Ranger XLT extended cab stepside. It has a 3.0L Vulcan v6 in it and it is 4x4 with 3.73 gears. I was just wondering what it could tow? Thanks
  5. New to the site, and new ranger owner

Hello everyone. I just recently got a 2000 Ranger XLT extended cab with the flareside bed and 3.0L Vulcan engine. I had a 2001 Ford Taurus SES before, but it had tons of problems so we got rid of it. Ironically enough, that had the 3.0L Vulcan in it as well. Anyway, I love my ranger. It is my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad