• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale Removed

Removed
  2. FM145 Transmission shifter

I called Green Sales Company today to see if they might have a shifter for a FM145 transmission, no luck the guy told me they haven't had one since 2017. So on with the project to repair one of the 2 I have.
  3. 86 Ranger 4X4 Transmision Crossmember

What is everyone using for a replacement transmission crossmember, 86 has the large rubber bushings on the ends. will the later style crossmember work in a early ranger by redrilling the frame?
  4. Anyone ever repair a shifter for an FM145 ?

As the title says anyone have any success in repairing one and how did you do it short of buying a $350 shifter ?
  5. Question for Ford drivability techs

Got a 86 Ranger with a 2.9 this has a knock sensor which is broken off and is an unobtainable part can I use any 2 wire knock sensor to replace this and wire it in with an appropriate connector ? Another words are all 2 wire knock sensors basically the same Thanks in advance
  6. 2.9 AC bracket problems SOLVED

Can anyone tell me if the diagonal brace that runs from the P/S pump to the left head goes under or over the aluminum A/C compressor bracket were it bolts to the head on a 86 2.9 Ranger ? Thanks in advance...
  7. 86 Ranger 2.9 Alternator pulley(FOUND)

Need the correct alternator pulley for a 86 ranger 2.9. The belt should ride flush with the edges of the pulley. This is a common problem with 2.9s having a wider pulley because of alternator swaps. Saw this back in the 80s when I worked at a dealer. Thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad