• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. coil?

ok i have a question..i replace my motor after a throw a rod in the other one..well before i put it in i change the plugs..well when i drive down the road it welll runn fine then u can feel it starting missing..well i give it some gas and u can feel not miss like it start losing power then i...
  2. coil?

ok i have a question..i replace my motor after a throw a rod in the other one..well before i put it in i change the plugs..well when i drive down the road it welll runn fine then u can feel it starting missing..well i give it some gas and u can feel not miss like it start losing power then i...
  3. need BOTTOM END

any good places that u all know of? for a 1998 ranger thanks aj
  4. ranger

hey guys i new to the truck seen i have a 1998 ranger with a 3.0 v6 and its 2wheel drive..the think i'm asking is when i hitt a water puddle that about 5-6inch deep well i roll up to it and floor it and when i get out or well in it it well act like its missing firing or not running on all...
  5. 1998 ranger

hey guys i new to the truck seen i have a 1998 ranger with a 3.0 v6 and its 2wheel drive..the think i'm asking is when i hitt a water puddle that about 5-6inch deep well i roll up to it and floor it and when i get out or well in it it well act like its missing firing or not running on all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad