• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New radiator for 1986 B2

My newly-acquired 1986 B2 was running hot, especially on relatively long trips like a 40 minute drive. It was very cold outside but the temp gauge would go all the way up to just below H, the drop down a bit and go right back up. I looked and could see nice new sealant around the thermostat so...
  2. Leak caused water behind passenger seat / Fixed

Just thought I would share a fix. My newly-acquired 1986 B2, after a lot of rain, developed a small very wet spot behind the passenger seat. I was dumbfounded, thinking leaks can arise from anywhere and this would be hard to track down. I asked my 15 year old son to study the issue and he...
  3. What auxiliary gauges are best?

Hello. My '86 B2 runs fine but I haven't owned it long. The stock temp gauge is reading high (needle goes all the way up the the top of of "normal" range then drops a small bit, then climbs back up to peak normal. It is not losing coolant. Would like to install high quality auxiliary temp...
  4. '86 Premium Sound not so premium yet

Hello! I've wanted to buy a Bronco II and finally found a really nice '86, from a poster on this board in fact (username Sultan). I told him I'd post updates and pictures here, I will try to keep the rig an active member. Would appreciate some help troubleshooting an issue with the radio. It...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad