• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4x4 with manual hubs

Sorry if this has been covered but I can't get the search function to work and Google isn't any help. But last yr I had to do the manual hub conversion on my 94 xlt 5spd and everything seemed fine till now. I lock the hubs and engage the 4x4 from inside the cab with the button on the dash and it...
  2. oil pressure dummy light to true indicator

Ok guys I hate to post this but I can't find anything on goggle on this for the 94 4.0, all I can find is something to do with early 80s model and 2000s. For some reason it won't let me search here, trust me I tried doin all the searching I could instead of being lazy and wanting someone else...
  3. leaf spring ubolts

Ok guys I have searched and searched with only finding universal ubolts. So my question is are the universal bolts ok to use on the ranger? I noticed that the factory bolts are kinda flat on the bottom where it wraps around the axle. Or do I have to find the factory style bolts? Asking cause...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad