• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. second fuel tank

anyone have experience with installing a second fuel tank? I have an 87 super cab 5 spd and the stock fuel tank is only 14.5 gallons (i think), meaning i can only go about 200 miles, leaving 2.5 gallons in the tank. if anyone has any experience with installing a second fuel tank, it would be...
  2. southern wi

anyone know of good wheeling places in southern wi? moved to madison 3 years ago and haven't found anything good.
  3. opinions on smaller tires 4x4

just looking for some input on this one right now i have 31x10.5's on an 87 4x4 ext cab with a 2" lift. the problem is that they dont have much tread left. i can get a set of 205/75/15 Goodyear RT/S for free, with about 50% tread left from a guy I know. i realize that these are small, but...
  4. can't reach the distributor

I am trying to adjust the timing on my 2.9 ranger. the problem I am having is that the distributor is jammed right between the firewall and the intake manifold. how am I supposed to loosen and turn the distributor?
  5. 87 2.9 egr help - lines to air box

I have an 87 ranger which, when i bought used had the small red and green vacuum lines which are part of the egr system disconnected. I eventually realized that the connector with the two red hoses on it goes to this extra chamber below the air box. I have no Idea what this part of the air box...
  6. why all "water car/hydrogen generators" are scams

I have recently seen many people attempting to prey on unknowing consumers, who are fed up with high gas prices, by advertising a supposed system, which splits water into hydrogen and oxygen, which is injected into the engine to be used as fuel. These systems are advertised as using an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad