• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Excluder/Dust seal on B-series?

Here are some pix of the area where the seal goes from both sides, passenger and driver's. One side has the seal ripped out and the other its in there. Its right in that gap where the CV axle is going thru the knuckle into the hub assembly. Also a pic of the 2 different seals that are...
  2. Excluder/Dust seal on B-series?

I understand that the B-series Mazda is a Ford Ranger with different name badges for the most part so I post this here to see if any of you guys can help out.:icon_confused: Am about to tear into my '02 B4000 4x4 front suspension to replace those seals that I understand are officially called...
  3. Excluder dust deal replacement

Am about to tear into my '02 B4000 4x4 front suspension to replace those seals that I understand are officially called excluder seals. It's those seals that the CV axle goes thru in the knuckle. Mine started making a crunching type noise and I can make it stop temporarily by sticking a...
  4. 94 Mazda B4000 4.0 Serpentine Belt Tensioner Confusion

Hey guys. I bought a new belt tensioner for my 94 Mazda B4000 4.0 and the one Rock Auto sent me is one of the types that only requires 1 bolt to mount it. The one on my engine is bolted on with 2 bolts. Does that mean I have to get a new one from the dealer? Never seen one that requires 2 bolts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad