• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. no class

Windshield wiper not working, sort of...

1999 Ranger and the wipers stopped working the other day. Did one wipe, paused and then did it two mores times, but only on high. Then it died. I guessed it was probably the motor since it was a used replacement the p.o. put on (has writing from a junkyard on it) So I bought another used one to...
  2. no class

1999 Ranger air bag wiring diagram

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the airbags on a '99 Ranger? I use the truck off road and would like to see if it's possible to modify the wiring so both bags turn on/off with the keyed switch. I'd like to have the airbag while on-road, but not so much off road.
  3. no class

Cam gear bolt

Anyone have a manual handy? I need the torque spec for the cam gear bolt. It's a hollow bolt so it can't be too much. I have looked online and found a few different numbers. It's a 2003 if it matters.
  4. no class

3.0L engine plate

Changing out the transmission on my 99 Ranger (3.0 L automatic) and noticed there's no engine plate between the trans/engine. Did the auto come with a plate? The truck started fine and drove when I bought it. The transmission was slipping really bad but it moved hence the transmission swap.
  5. no class

5R55E help needed

Can anyone tell me what the two-wire connector with the green plug is for?
  6. no class

SAS using FSB 3" springs?

Tried searching but nothing came up. Has anyone done an sas with full size bronco 3" wide rear leaf springs? Thinking of using them front and rear on a 2nd gen explorer sport with d60/10.25 axles.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad