• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. matencio

Can a 2.3 put out more power or is a swap due?

I have a 96 2.3 with a 5 speed manualy trans. The engine is slow and lacks power for acceration. Is there any way to increase horsepower with out spending lots of money or should I consider a 6 cylinder? Anyone know if a 6 will bolt in using the 4 cyl mounts? What size 6 will fit? Thanks
  2. matencio

Help! 96 w/ 2.3 AC stopped working blocked orifice! Help

I have a 96 ranger XLT with a 2.3. I recharged the AC a month ago and it worked fine, then no air. I understand it could be a blocked orifice. How hard is it to fix this? I put in a new power steering pump, radiator, belt, wires, plugs, water pump and hoses so I can do the work if it is similar...
  3. matencio

Will a 2001 grill bolt on to a 96 XLT

Anyone try to bolt on a 2001 -03 honeycomb grill to a 96 XLT? I like the grills and wondered if the grills are interchangable.
  4. matencio

FNG trying to get it together

Hey from Ruston / Monroe Louisiana. Just bought a 96 Ford Ranger 5 speed for $500.00. Yup, it's got some issues. I need to find some OEM 14 x 6 rims, change a power steering pump and probably some other things I don't know about yet... I was glad to find a forum about the truck because it's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad